How well do you think you know Scottsdale? Take my fun, quick quiz and find out:
1. These 2 industries make up the major portion of the economic base of Scottsdale
A. Rum running and cattle rustling B. Tourism and hospitality C. Ice hockey and bobsledding races D. A few of the above
2. True or False? Scottsdale’s public school system is highly rated nationally.
A. True B. False C. Kind of true. D. Slightly false. E. All of the above.
3. In Scottsdale, the median price of a pre-owned home is about how much?
A. $8.95 B. $1,362,432.39 C. $362,000 D. I don’t know.
4. Which city is rated the number one resort community in America?
A. Scottsdale. B. Scottsdale. C. Scottsdale. D. Scottsdale. E. All of the above.
5. Scottsdale was named after what?
A. Scott toilet tissue B. Scott Free, the escape artist C. Scottie, from Star Trek D. Major Winfield Scott,
Call me to discuss any Scottsdale AZ homes for sale. I am here to help.
Carmen Brodeur JD
Trillium Properties, LLC
9825 E Bell Road, Suite 120, Scottsdale AZ 85260