We have added several new services to assist our clients with buying or selling during the pandemic. You do not need to leave the comfort of your home in order to buy or sell in Scottsdale. Your health and well being is our highest priority. We have assisted many out-of-state clients during the past several weeks using virtual services. We are offering the following to all of our clients, out of an abundance of caution:
- Virtual Home Tours – View homes in Scottsdale from the comfort of your living room with a live or recorded video. We can show you a home virtually via FaceTime or a video can be texted to you.
- Electronic Signatures – All offer and contract documents will be sent electronically via DocuSign so you can sign from the comfort of your home. No printing or scanning is needed. This is the simplest signature program available and many clients sign on their iPhone or iPad.
- Remote Closings – Funds can be transferred by online wire requests. If notarized signatures are required, a mobile notary can be sent to your home. It doesn’t matter whether you are in-state or out-of-state, we will arrange for a mobile notary to go to you.
- Sterilizing & Safety – We provide our new listings with gloves, sanitizer, and wipes for the comfort of buyers looking at the home in person.
- We meet all inspectors, appraisers, and contractors at the home. The reports are sent to you via email.
- Any personal meetings can be conducted virtually via FaceTime or Zoom.
We are here to help you during this time. Thank you for your continued trust in us. Please let us know how we can assist you.
Carmen Brodeur JD
Trillium Properties, LLC
Cell (602) 791-0536